I've decided to put together this blog which will only be viewed by my family. It will be a place to post things that I've pondered, studied and learned about eternal principles. It is my hope, that by sharing my ponderings, it will enrich our minds and develop our testimonies.
I encourage you, my family, to participate, by studying the subject material and adding your own thoughts and feelings about the related topics. In doing so, we should all progress together, hopefully reaching the eternal goal of exaltation together in the Kingdom of God.
The title of this blog is an important one. The Lord expects us to take time away from our busy lives, to ponder upon the things of eternity. I've learned that my most growing/learning experiences come when things are quiet and I'm able to think, ponder and pray, allowing the still small voice to whisper true concepts into my heart and soul.
So let's join together, as we ponder the things of eternity.
Love, Dad
Dad,
ReplyDeleteAs I have been preparing for my talk, I re read your post to help me find a topic to speak to the branch about. I first want to let you know how blessed I am to have you as my father. You are so knowledgeable about the gospel and you have such a strong testimony. Thank you for taking time to share this with the family. Im sorry I don't comment, I need to, but I do read it. Thank you so much! I love you!!